The reception of documents for entering Almaty Management University (earlier IAB) on bachelor’s program carried out from the 20th of June to 25th of August.
Only those who, according to the results of the tests (UNT, CT), obtained not less than 55 points, including the conditions about obtaining not less than 7 points on the specialty subject, not less than 4 points on other subjects, including Kazakh language, are allowed to enter the NEO “AlmaU” on bachelor’s program.
People who have got less than 4 points by any of the given in the UNT ant CT subjects are not allowed to enter the University’s paid department or to participate in competitions that give rights to study on educational grants.
Applicants who have received more than 50, but less than 55 points are allowed to study on the paid education in AlmaU only according to the results of the competitive selection.
Reception of the documents on state educational grant carried out from the 23rd to 31st of July.
Foreign citizens are accepted to the university in accordance with the laws of Kazakhstan and international treaties ratified by the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The list of documents needed to enter the University
Dear applicants! For entering the Almaty Management University, you must provide the Admissions Office of the University with the following documents:
1. A statement addressed to the Rector of the University (applied to the Admissions Office);
2. The original of the document of general secondary (general secondary), technical and professional or higher education (certificate , college diploma, etc)
3. 6 photos (size 3x4);
4. The medical certificate of a form 086-U (with a fluorography picture)
5. The health passport (or 063 form vaccination card);
6. The original certificate of UNT or CT;
7. The certificate awarding educational grants (if any);
8. The identification document and its copy (identity card or passport);
9. Receipt of payment of registration fee * -10 000 KZT (paid in cash department of the University);
For foreign applicants
For the issuance of the invitation and admission to the competitive selection of foreign nationals residing on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan with the purpose of education, in addition to the general list of documents given above are required to submit the following documents:
1. The reference that confirm the appearance of the sum on the bank account covering annual payment for the education and accommodation. (not less than 1 200 000 tenge)
2. The medical certificate confirming the absence of diseases, preventing the passage of education (HIV);
3. Health insurance;
4. The reference of confirmation of the presence or absence of a previous conviction.
Attention! Documents submitted in a foreign language must have a notarized translation into Kazakh or Russian.
People with education documents issued by foreign educational institutions must submit to the Admissions Office of AlmaU the nostrification certificate or a reference for applying documents for nostification in accordance with legislation.
* Note: The registration fee is non-refundable.