International Development Department
The goal of International Development Department (IDD) is to help the University’s community to collaborate and engage in international activities by partnering, combining resources, and using opportunities and facilities to its best; as well as to help the external institutions that want to engage with AlmaU to find the right people and opportunities.
IDD’s main activities:
- Contribution to the implementation of the Internationalization part of the University Strategy.
- Developing strategic alliances and managing institutional partnerships and collaborations.
- Working with University departments to develop their international agendas.
- Managing the schedule of visits of AlmaU delegations to institutions abroad.
- Hosting visits of international universities’ delegations and other entities to AlmaU.
- Building AlmaU’s international profile through visits, post/email correspondence, media coverage of events and projects.
- Developing and managing international opportunities for students, faculty and administrative staff.
- Contribution to internationalizing the campus, the curriculum and services to staff, students, partners and stakeholders.
Meet the Team:
Head of the International Development Department
Tel.: +7 727 313 30 74, ext.506
Chief Specialist on the International Development
Tel.:+7 727 313 28 41 / ext. 561