- to be a 2-3 year's undergraduate student;
- Program: Business, Computer science, Engineerng;
- GPA not below 3.0;
- English language proficiency – Upper-intermediate (В2)
List of required documents:
- Application and questionnaire with the 3*4 format photo; Download the questionnaire / Download the application
- Motivation letter in English; Download the sample
- Transcript in English;
- 2 letters of recommendation from AlmaU faculty in any form in English;
- A copy (scan) of the passport;
- If available: copies of IELTS, TOEFL certificates and other documents confirming extracurricular activities at the university;
- A copy of the individual student curriculum.
The deadline for documents submission is on 15 September 2021. The full pack of documents should be merged in 1 pdf file and sent to: email@example.com
The list of courses can be found here: https://www.hof-university.com/international/incoming-students-and-faculty/exchange-students/course-options.html
The results of the application process and review competition will be announced within 2 weeks after the competition.
In order to avoid unexpected refusals to participate in the exchange program, we recommend that all students familiarize themselves with the basic requirements, information about expenses, and also check the compliance of courses for offsetting before the start of the competition.
If you have any questions, please contact the manager of the Academic Mobility Department, Uteniyazova Meruert (115 office), or by phone. +7 727 3133044 (ext. 404).