Competition for awarding a title of "The best university teacher"
According to the order of acting Minister of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated March 16, 2015 # 124 “On approval of the Rules for awarding the title of “The Best University Teacher"" (with amendments and additions dated October 30, 2020) the competition of “The Best University Teacher 2021” is announced.
The Competition is open to citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan who are full - time teachers of universities, who have a continuous scientific and pedagogical experience for at least five years at the time of submitting the documents for the Competition.
To participate in the first stage of the Competition, applicants submit the following documents using the information system of the Ministry of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan (https://universitycontest.iac.kz/):
- Application form for participation in the competition for the title of “The Best University Teacher” (Appendix-1);
- Information in accordance with qualitative and quantitative indicators (Appendix-2);
- Annual work plan and schedule (Appendix-3);
- Personal form of accounting personnel;
- Minutes of School meetings with voting results.
The deadline for submitting documents for participation in the competition is from 1 to 11 November (inclusive) 2021.
Regulation on the selection of candidates for participation in the Republican competition for the award of the title of “The Best University Teacher” is attached at the link below.
For more information, contact the Center for Teaching Excellence
Aizhan 313 29 49 (ext. 115), mobile: 8 708 769 65 50