Launch of MBA in Tajikistan!
Academy of Management and Business (AMB), together with AlmaU Graduate School of Business, offer business studies in a master's program under "Financial Engineering" MBA program with 60% discount for 2020-2021 academic year.
Lessons in "Financial Engineering" MBA program are conducted in a modular remote form in Dushanbe in Russian, by the best certified trainers of AlmaU Graduate School of Business.
"Financial Engineering" MBA program is aimed at professional participants in the financial market, and will provide an opportunity to master modern tools of analysis and assessment of financial risks in a turbulent macroenvironment.
Financial Engineering modules offered to students are aimed at developing a combinatorial strategy for financial and investment management using analysis, risk and profitability tools to protect the interests of business and investors. Specialists in the field of financial engineering are engaged in design, development and implementation of innovative financial instruments and processes, as well as in the search for new approaches to solving problems in the field of finance and investment.
The program has successfully passed the international certification of GARP (Global Association of Risk Professionals) and is the only MBA program in the Republic of Kazakhstan with double global accreditation.
Target Audience of the Program:
- financial risk managers
- financial and investment analysts,
- financial directors, private investors,
- businessmen who want to master the system of specific technologies for managing financial risks to systematize business tasks.
• In-depth study of new tools and techniques for forecasting and modeling (Particular attention is paid to studying advanced tools and techniques for forecasting and modeling in Excel, Eviews, Minitab for risk management of the company)
• In-depth study of new tools and techniques for forecasting and modeling (Program is aimed at developing students' managerial skills and professional competencies of a financial and investment risk manager).
• Compliance of the curriculum with international certification requirements (Curriculum is compiled in accordance with the requirements of international certification programs in the field of finance CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) and FRM (Financial Risk Manager)).
• Convenient training format (Program provides the opportunity to learn without discontinuing work, and increase professional competencies in the field of risk management in practice and theory).
• Teaching staff (Professionals of the financial market with many years of experience, as well as teachers of the famous Master program of the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan, were involved in the program as teachers)
After completing the program, students will get:
1 Master's Degree in Business Administration from AlmaU (internationally recognized)
2 AMBA Personal Certificate (internationally recognized)
The format of classes: modular remote format allows to combine training with work and immediately apply the acquired knowledge in practice.
Duration of study: 2 years
More detailed information by phones: +7 (727) 313-30-78; +7 (727) 313-30-79;
and on the website: https://gsb.almau.edu.kz/