The AlmaU’s masters and МВА programs ranked top 1 and top 5 in the specialized regional rating of the Eduniversal
In June, the world rating agency Eduniversal renewed its ranking of the world's best masters and MBA programs, which is available at http://www.best-masters.com/master-at-iab--international-academy-of-business.html
Eduniversal’s official Ranking of the best Masters and MBA Programs in 50 fields of study worldwide:
- More than 20 000 Masters and MBA analyzed,
- 5360 programs ranked,
- In 886 different schools and universities
- In 136 countries.
This year, for the first time, such programs as, «MBA Part-Time», «E-Business» and «Digital Marketing» were included in the rating.
According to the ranking results, AlmaU master's and MBA programs were included in the top 200 best programs in the world and became number 1 in Central Asia!
Regional ratings of Eduniversal for the region of Central Asia includes Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Maldives , Nepal, Bangladesh, India, Uzbekistan, Pakistan.
Such high ratings give only for significant achievements in the field of education quality. Achievement of high ratings for AlmaU master's and MBA programs – the merit of the university staff.
This year for the AlmaU will be remembered for the first time that programs as Master of Business Analytics and Big Data and Masters in Finance were participated in the Eduniversal rating.
The AlmaU’s masters and MBA programs were included in the top 1 and top 5 specialized regional ratings by Eduniversal. Thus, each of them entered the 200 best programs of the world ranking.
AlmaU programs that have become the best:
- Joint MBA Program AlmaU – MSM Maastricht School of Management ranked No.1 in General Management in Central Asia
- Master of Science in Project Management ranked No.1 in Innovation and Project Management in Central Asia
- Master of Business Analytics and Big Data ranked No.2 in Data analytics in Central Asia
- Joint Program AlmaU-RANEPA ranked No.2 Executive MBA in Central Asia
- Masters in Management ranked No.2 in Economics in Central Asia
- Master in Marketing ranked No.3 in Marketing in Central Asia
- Masters in Finance ranked No.3 in Corporate Finance in Central Asia
- Kazakhstani MBA Program (Management) ranked No.5 in MBA full time in Central Asia
9. MBA in Healthcare Management ranked No.20 in the world
10. Distance MBA Program ranked No.33 in the world
We recall that since 2007 the global rating agency in the field of higher education Eduniversal (France, Paris) annually sums up the ranking of a thousand of best business schools, and 4 (four) thousand of the best Master and MBA programs in 154 countries.
The process of ranking goes as follows: the deans / rectors of the 1000 best educational institutions of the world participate in voting concerning business schools and determine the best of them according to a number of criteria.
The methodology of the MA program and MBA program ranking includes 8 directions, the most important of which are the following 3:
- Reputation of the program;
- Salary of the graduate in the first place of work after graduation;
- Satisfaction of listeners.
Besides, additional points MA and MBA programs are awarded based on the following - (entrance criteria are: registration of representatives of more than 7 nationalities from at least 3 different geographical areas, at least 20% of graduates study or work abroad and availability of distance education).