Traditional Master’s Day at AlmaU
On June 6, 2019 Master’s day was held, dedicated to the opening of Free Preparatory Courses for Admission to AlmaU Master’s programs.
Before the event, guests had traditional welcome coffee in the tea room on the 6th floor with a beautiful view of the mountains.
The program opened with a welcoming speech from the head of the recruiting and financial support department, Darya Krylova, then Alibek Andijanov, a specialist in the postgraduate recruiting department made a presentation of Master's programs. The guests were informed with up-to-date information on new admission conditions, specialties, double diploma programs and other useful information.
In the second part of the event there was the announcement of “Future Master” program from leading teachers. “Future Master” is a free preparatory course for entrance exams: English and comprehensive testing.
The teachers presented the following disciplines in specialties:
- “Critical thinking” - Ibzharova Sholpan Aidaralievna, Ph.D., associate professor of the Higher Attestation Commission of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- “Analytical thinking” – Koroleva Natalia Vladimirovna, Senior Lecturer, Master of Mathematics
- “Theory of Economics”, “Macroeconomics” - Ogay Dmitry Valerievich, Senior Lecturer, Master of Business Administration
- “Programming” and “Methods of Teaching Computer science” - Ramazanov Ermek Tlesbaevich, c.tech. sc, associate professor
- “Theory of State and Law” and “Situational Case” - Tusupova Almagul Zhagaltaevna, c.l.sc., associate professor
At the end of the event, AlmaU Language center conducted a test test in English to determine the level of language proficiency and distribution into groups.
More than 100 guests asked questions and took the first steps towards higher education and a successful career.
If you also want to take part in “Future Master” free preparatory courses for magistracy – register at:
Attention! We announce the results of trial testing.