The Research and Development department at AlmaU is dedicated to providing support for academic research and developing the publication activity of the university's faculty, staff and students.
- Providing training for developing research professionalism
- Providing information on AlmaU's ongoing and planned research
- Providing assistance with journal selection
- Collection of academic research activity reports
- Managing the publication database of AlmaU
- Managing AlmaU's publications and journal
- Providing information on conference quality
- Providing information on national and international research grants
- Providing guidance on grant application process
- Monitoring the admission, research process and financial flow of grants
- Collaboration with grant providers
Director of Research and Development Department, Ph.D.
Tel.: +7 (727) 313-30-49 (ex. 411)
Aigerim Raimzhanova has received a bachelor's degree in the field of International Relations from the University of Rochester (Rochester, NY, USA), a master's degree with distinction in the field of Management from Regents University (London, UK), and a Ph.D degree with magna cum laude distinction from the University of Bucharest (Bucharest, Romania), a program with cooperation with Institute for Cultural Diplomacy (Berlin, Germany). A. Raimzhanova has presented at international conferences in Berlin, London, New York, and Boston and published in Germany and the USA. In 2018 Raimzhanova's book titled "Hard, Soft, and Smart Power - Education as a Power Resource" was published in Germany. The job experience includes internships in the PR company in London, the Permanent Representation of Kazakhstan to the UN in New York, and teaching at the al-Farabi Kazakh National University.
Chief Specialist of Research and Development Department
Tel.: +7 (727) 313-28-76 (ex. 590)
Aigerim Serikbekova has received a bachelor's degree in the field of Information Systems from the Semey State University named after Shakarim, a master's degree in the field of Computing and Security from Kings College London (London, UK). A. Serikbekova has presented at international conferences in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, London, and Vienna. The job experience includes internships in the University College London (UCL) in London, UN in Vienna, and teaching at the Almaty Management University