Almaty Management University (AlmaU) announces faculty vacancies located in Almaty city, Kazakhstan for candidates from the CIS countries and far abroad.
If you are:
- a professional lecturer with an academic degree, a well-known scientist, or a recognized expert
- have achieved success, speak English, publish scientific articles, or have a professional certification.
- a talented teacher, education is your calling, and you are ready to share your knowledge and experience.
You are welcome to join the AlmaU team!
List of vacancies
- Acting professor
- Associate professor(docent)
- Acting Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Professor of Practice
- Senior lecturer
- Senior Language Instructor
Requirements for the candidates:
- Academic degree: Doctor of Science / Candidate of Science| Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and / or title of Professor|Associate Professor
- Master's degree or MBA|DBA |LLM and International certifications ACCA, PMI, CFA/CPA, FRM, TESOL, etc.
- Experience in scientific, pedagogical and research activities and availability of publications
- proficiency in Russian|Kazakh and English (the level required for teaching)
- full-time or part-time employment opportunities
- registration under an employment contract or civil contracts
- flexible working hours-the ability to work on weekends or in the evening
- breaks in work for obtaining an academic degree, writing articles | monographs
Professional development and training:
- advanced training at the School of Pedagogical Skills-2 times a year
- access to the world's largest online platform with training materials from Arizona State University and its expertise in digital learning, experience in creating world-class research programs
- intensive” pumping " of competencies and skills of an online teacher
- English language training
- grants for second higher education and bachelor's degree programs for employees and family members (close relatives)
- grants and discounts for master's and doctoral programs
- Internships: opportunities to participate in international internships within the framework of the competitions "Best University Teacher” (MES RK), to receive a scholarship from the Center for International Programs “Bolashak" and grants for academic mobility programs Erasmus+.
- Participation in research and other international projects and conferences
The opportunity to develop a career in the most relevant vectors of the professional trajectory:
- Lecturer- methodologist
If you are ready to become a part of the Almaty team, we are waiting for your job applications at career.almau.edu.kz
Technical support number: +7 (727) 313 30 63